My Babies!

My Babies!
One, two, three reasons to follow the Lord!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

David Crowder Band Rocks!

We had an awesome time at the Crowder concert! We were on the 3rd row in the center, which was the closest we could have possible gotten. The first 2 rows were reserved for VIP's. We have seen them twice before and they always put on the best show. I took a pic of Crowder and send it to my friend Lauren. It was great! They were at Ichthus a couple of years ago, so I have some pretty awesome pictures of them (because we were on the front row... are you seeing a pattern here? LOL!). I made some of the best ones into a cool collage. I took it to the concert and got them to sign it for me. I'm going to hang it up in Charlie's studio. It's going to be awesome!

Keep praying for us as we seek to find our home church. Pray specific! That's one thing I learned from Anne (yes.. we are on a first name basis. HA!) that has changed my total approach to my King. I am praying for a quick confirmation. I want to get settled. I want to put my tithes to kingdom work instead of having them sit in our bank account. I want to plug in, dig in, and make a difference. I'm praying for swiftness of answer.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Please send us the confirmation we need to know exactly which church we are to serve and work at. Show us your will and path quickly Father for we have so much that needs to be done and given to your house.
Thank you for answering so many difficult prayers of late, so I know and believe this will be answered too.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment